The nice and price are not the only thing that counts
Have you instantly love those beautiful shoes you saw in the shop window? Before running to buy them, it is good that you report some details to see if it suits the health of your feet.
Buy a pair of shoes is not as simple as it seems.That look fabulous on your feet is not all that matters. It is also imperative that you remain comfortable and do not cause problems in the future. It is essential that they have the right size for your feet, or smaller or larger, it will not harm them and to provide the support you need to ankle.
Factors you should consider
• One is your figure and the state of your feet, to determine the best heel height that suits you.Very high heels are not always adequate . If you are rather thick figure, you will not help maintain good balance. And if you have bunions , calluses or hammertoes, worsen these conditions. It is preferable to opt for a medium heel that will be more comfortable and safe.
• The heels stiletto or other higher heel three inches (7.62 cm) redistributes your body weight, making most (90%) falls toward the front of the foot. The pressure can create calluses on the front of the sole, and increase the pain of bunions, hammertoes and corns. And these shoes are usually narrow at the top, is also often affect balance and cause falls or sprains ankle .
• The pointy shoes compress the toes, which sometimes causes annoying calluses . Also they put pressure on the nails. The constant pressure can cause ingrown toenails and increase the risk of developing hammertoes .
• If you have problems with the arch of the foot and inflammation in the Achilles tendon, avoid flat shoes. Even if you have these problems, you should not continually use them because they can cause pain in the arch of the foot and tendinitis . Alternators with moderate – heeled shoes.
• Platform shoes, so popular today, are as unstable as the high heels. Select one pair having a height with which you feel comfortable. Walking on a shelf too high, it can cause tension in the muscles of the legs, and be the cause of dislocations and fractures to his ankle.
12 recommendations to buy shoes
1. Go shopping in the late afternoon. Feet tend to swell during the day. If shopping in the morning, you may be pinched when you wear them for several hours.
2. Ask the seller that you measure your feet (length and width) each time you buy shoes. Feet can be resized. Stand up while measures (body weight expands feet).
3. It is important that you measure both feet. Believe it or not, some people have one slightly larger than the other.
4. If your feet have a different size, buy the largest number. The shoes are not “stretch” but you can always fill in a template corresponding to the lower foot.
. 5. shoes do not fit you tighten or great , you must be able to wiggle your toes inside the shoe when you stand; and feet should not slide into shoes when walking.
6. When you put the shoes, giving a short walk through the store to see how you are. If you bother to an area, surely you will be hassled when you walk much longer.
7. The material of the upper of the shoe should fit the shape of your foot. It ‘s important to provide support, but also to give in when you move your feet. Looking for a material that does not irritate the skin and is porous to allow air to penetrate the shoes.
8. Select shoes that offer good interior padding , to assimilate the pressure exerted on the bones and muscles every time you take a step. Mulch is especially important in three key areas: the arch of the foot; the front, where lies the front of the plant; and the heel, which normally rests 25% of body weight.
9. It is also desirable that the material is absorbing because it alleviates the heat inside the shoe, and prevents rashes and the spread of infections.
10. As for the sole, see if you have the proper traction to prevent slipping on the type of floor that you’re going to wear shoes.
11. Ideals heels provide a slight rise between ¾ inch and 1 inch (1.90 and 2.54 cm), whether dealing with a real heel or a thicker sole that section.
12. Look at the part of the shoe that curves around the heel. It should be firm enough to prevent ankle sprains and strains. The back foot should be comfortably adjusted on the heel of the shoe, without slipping inside him.
Conclusion: do not be carried away by that love at first sight you feel when you see some shoes.By cute they are, take some basic precautions before you buy and know if they are the perfect “partner” for your feet. Then use them without fear, confident that will not damage your feet or you will cause other problems.